If you want to escape the crowds, if you want to have your special wedding on an unspoilt and empty beach then Pan Beach might just be the best place for you. Located between Ao Nang and Klong Muang this is a very peaceful place with a wonderful view out to the Andaman Islands; a perfect place with a great backdrop for your perfect wedding day.
WEDDING PLANNER SERVICE
- Planning and complete the entire plan in advance through e-mail correspondence, telephone etc.
- Meeting with Wedding Planner after arrival prior to the wedding day
One of our Wedding Planners will be there for you during your wedding day and just after your arrival we would like to meet up with you at your hotel to go through all details once more to ensure a perfect day for you.
Round trip transfer from your hotel to the pier by VIP minivan.
FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS & SET UP
- General decoration in the area
- A large heart filled with flowers for the ceremony
- Wedding bouquet for the bride
- Corsage for the groom
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine and light snacks for 2 persons
- Soft drinks, water and cool towel
- National Park fee
- National Park / Venue rental fee
- Wedding Blessing certificate*
MASTER OF CEREMONY
- English speaking master of ceremony
BLENDING OF THE SAND CEREMONY
The blending of the sand ceremony is a beautiful symbolism of two lives uniting as one. The blending of the colored wedding sand symbolize the permanence of the union, just as it is virtually impossible to separate the different colored grains of sand, so it should be a union that is lasting and enduring. Ask us for further details.
Package for 2 people from only 35,000 THB
Customise your package by adding:
- Additional Guests
- Additional Flower Stands
- Special Sunset Canapes or Dinner
- Hair & Makeup
We are SO EXCITED to offer this package for those of you on a ‘local budget’. Enjoy all the perks of a beautiful beach wedding, without the expensive price tag!
This package deal won’t last forever, so make your booking now!
CONTACT US +66 (0)819797895 INFO@WEDDING-IN-THAILAND.COM
*Wedding certificates from Thailand are not legal in your home country so you will need to officially register yourself there.